Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MoP Releases on 9/25!

Yup, you heard it here first guys(and gals), the next expansion to the World of Warcraft, Mists of Pandaria, will be releasing on September 25! Oh, you're saying that you heard it elsewhere first? Damnit, guess I'm a little late on this.

Anyway, what are my plans? Well, I am going to be pre-ordering the digital standard edition, and hitting the servers immediately after they go live, trying to get my shammy up to 90 as fast as possible. Luckily, I have been playing the beta since the Annual Pass subscribers have been able to, and I pretty much have the route I want to take through the zones figured out.

What are your plans? What are you doing to prepare for the release? let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. nice, this is good to know.I'm already preparing for it...
    wow gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    You should Install the TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    The addon will automatically suggest the most profitable gold strategies inside the game, in real-time.

    ReplyDelete