Monday, July 16, 2012

An Introduction is in Order

Hey there! My name is Brandon, but in this blog I will be going by my main's name, Goldshield.

I've been playing WoW since the end of TBC, when my fiancee(and soon to be wife) got me into the game. Through the whole of Wrath I wasn't really into making gold, and could barely pay for things like dual-spec, Northrend flying, and other pretty much necessary things. When Cataclysm came out, I decided to change this trend, and make enough gold to buy whatever I wanted and needed. After learning the basics of addons like TSM, Auctioneer, and Auctionator, and reading blogs like Power Word: Gold, I set out on what would become a very profitable venture: glyph selling.

Since then, I have expanded to shuffling, transmog farming and flipping, and just plain ole' flipping with the help of The Undermine Journal. I have made enough gold to easily finance all of my toons, my fiancee's toons, and even pay for things like 310% speed flying for all of my toons. Granted, I am nowhere near the gold cap yet, but I plan on hitting it fast in MoP.

Here I will share my various thoughts on gold-making strategy, and various other interesting things in the game. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment