Thursday, July 19, 2012

Update 7/19

So, still getting things figured out on the back end here, so expect a more regular writing schedule some time in the next week. I kind of started this blog without really thinking all of the design and other things out, and given that I am kinda obsessive about those, I find myself constantly tweaking them.

In other news, the show idea is getting off the ground... most likely. The tentative date is this Sunday, some time in the afternoon PST. Details are still getting worked out, and I have yet to get everyone in the loop, but if things go smoothly, expect a firm date and time by Saturday afternoon here most likely. I won't divulge the names of the people who have signed on to the idea, as I don't want to put them on the spot or anything publicly, in case they don't find the idea appealing any more, or want to sit this one out. Suffice it to say, though, that I got some great minds to sign on.

Besides that, you can expect another UI post soon, and possibly a sort of tutorial on configuring your Weak Auras(I much prefer it over Power Auras) for raiding or PVP. Also, will make a post tonight or tomorrow detailing my pre-MoP preparation, mostly dealing with inscription.

Thanks for reading, those who have, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment